I run a free weekly recruiting webinar (nearly) every Wednesday at 4pm GMT and Bill helped me with last week’s entitled “Twitter: The Great Untapped Recruitment Tool”.
Here’s what we discussed:
- Getting the basics right
- “Push” Job Marketing Strategies and getting your Twitter SEO right
- “The Long Game”: successful engagement strategies for recruiters
- Bio & Location Search: Go straight for the jugular & head-hunt
- When 140 characters is not enough: What can a person’s tweets and followers tell you?
- Klout: What is it and do you have it?
- To Follow or not to Follow: when is it time to just listen?
- It’s all about the Apps: why Twitter.com is only the beginning
- Hashtags and Lists: What do you need to know
You can check it out for free here:
[vimeo http://www.vimeo.com/22033470 w=520&h=390]
If you’d like to view any of our previous webinars or sign up for the next one, check them out here. If you’re planning to come to truDublin next month, give me a shout as I’d love to get some of our tru fans on as guest webinar presenters over the coming weeks as we get ready for the greatest tru yet!